J2ME 2D port of popular game "Minecraft"
Mobile J2ME, CLDC 1.0, MIDP 2.0, resolution 176x220 (target 240x320), buttons.
UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT/2/4/6/8 - Movement, cursor control
0 - Enter and exit build mode
7 - Set a block to the front
9 - Set a block in the background
FIRE/5 - Hold to remove block
In 2018. Apogee server was stopped. LogIn, chat and nicknames no more available. Unfortunately, server for 2.0.2 cannot be restored.
[Controls how-to] List of all buttons needed to play.
[Download version 2.0.2] The antivirus swears at the old MidletPascal, so it is the archive (password: "rescraft").
- Added system for loading mobs from configs, implemented "walking" and "idle" states, mobs added for the test: Zombie, Spider, Skeleton, Pig
- New Zombie skin with new animation
- Particle system optimization
- Added different destruction times for blocks, from the original game
- Added player animation "blocks breaking"
- Added player health and satiety
- Added UI animation when satiety or health is low
- Added fall damage, hunger damage and damage particles
- Health regeneration from satiety
- Character death, death screen, respawn with recovery
- The main cause of crashes was found, the logic of switching game/player states was rewritten
- Player spawn immediately on the surface
- Fixes in YML parser
- Fixed game speed, time no longer depends on frame rate
- Adapted UI for 128x160 resolution (you can also run it at 128x128)
- Terrain and cave generator based on noise algorithms
- Destruction of blocks from normal mode (hold FIRE/5), the destruction helper has a customizable depth - from 1 (classic) to 4 blocks from the player
- Added animated fire block
- Fixed a bug with double cursor movement in the inventory using the number keys
- Started work on the system of mobs and saves